17.10.10










  Few kilometers away from Athens, the morning rain and the relatively low temperature transports me into the first cold of winter, giving me the impetus to wear my fave Uggs boots….boots, boots and again boots who steeped on many catwalks! Trying to find something really interesting about them, I make a break for a hot cup of coffee (required by the day)! . I’m still impressed by the Fall/ Winter 2010-2011 Shoes trends and I just can’t wait to go shoe shopping. Over the knee boots, ankle boots, classic tall boots, ankle straps shoes, platform shoes, flat or high-heeled , can definitely spiced-up your outfit. For all those shoe-crazy out there, just check out some of these that match for our appearances for the upcoming season.






burberry over the knee boots!

bikers boots
jeffrey campbell
finsk platforms
olivia palermo with charlotte olympia
In true SJP fashion, Sarah added some flair to her look with lizard and mesh lace up sandals.
Brand: Nicholas Kirkwood
 



...just join my blog!...

No comments:

Post a Comment